Complaint Review: Stainsafe - Seamons

• Updated: Fri, May 27, 2005

• Reported By:toms river New Jersey
Stainsafe - Seamons
Brick, New Jersey U.S.A.

Stainsafe Warrenty Purchased At Seamons Rip off, no communication, waste of money Brick New Jersey

It is a bit comforting to see that I am not the only one that got screwed by this company. I have not one but 2 sectionals that have fallen apart that stainsafe denied responsibility for. Both of them ripped, which is covered under their warrenty, the first one had stains on it as well.

They told me after sending a technician out for the first sectional that the stains were due to sun damage. I assure you, my living room gets NO SUN, you can tell by the type of plants I have growing infront of the window.

The second sectional, they wouldn't even send a tech out to determine if the rips were covered, I said on the phone they were "like pilling" (the material is like corderoy) and the guy was like, " oh, you said pilling, that is not covered" and I was like "no I said "like" pilling", but since pilling was in the sentance, it wasn't covered.

When I buy my new set I swear if the salesman even mentions this company, I will walk right the heck out of there!!!

Suzanne
toms river, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2005 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stainsafe-Seamons/Brick-New-Jersey/Stainsafe-Warrenty-Purchased-At-Seamons-Rip-off-no-communication-waste-of-money-Brick-Ne-144240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stainsafe - Seamons