locked

• Submitted: Fri, December 03, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, December 03, 2004

• Reported By:brookhaven Pennsylvania
Stainsafe Usa
354 Haitt Drive Palm Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Stainsafe Usa ripoff Palm Beach Florida

I have recently had the displeasure of dealing with Stainsafe/ Stainsafe USA.

I called with a claim for the furniture which I purchased at Levitz which is defective. I was told by the representative Felica J. that I had numerous damages to my furniture which was the reason for my claim denial. Imagine that a customer service represtative with the vision to see my furniture from Florida when I live in Pennnsylvania.The furniture has numerous defects of workmanship, which has caused it's premature failure.

I will try to contact my sales rep. at Levitz who will be named when this matter becomes legal, along with Stainsafe/ Stainsafe USA.

I will never buy anything from Levitz again.

Black construction paper for a fax receipient can be very costly.

1-800-426-4571 satinsafe usa

Harry
brookhaven, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2004 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stainsafe-Usa/Palm-Beach-Florida-33418/Stainsafe-Usa-ripoff-Palm-Beach-Florida-121124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stainsafe Usa