Complaint Review: Stainsafe Warranty Company

• Submitted: Thu, October 27, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, October 27, 2005

• Reported By:New Market Alabama
Stainsafe Warranty Company
354 Hiatt Drive Palm Beach Gardens, Florida U.S.A.

Stainsafe Warranty Company Ripoff FRAUD! BEWARE of these LIARS Palm Beach Gardens Florida

This is my second post within the past year. I too was a victim of the Stainsafe warranty scam. I notified the Florida Attorney General's Office and provided them with detailed documentation regarding their scam. I too made hundreds of calls to Stainsafe and received nothing but lies from their "so-called" customer service reps. I have been dealing with Stainsafe since 2002.
WELL... I finially got somewhere today. I located telephone numbers to VIP's with Stainsafe.

#1- ROBERT SAYRE/ PRESIDENT OF STAINSAFE (561)622-4260 x114
#2- STEVE FRIEDMAN/ CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (561)622-4260 x118
#3- IRVING S. FRIEDMAN/ COMPANY TREASURER (561)662-4260 x123
#4- TONY MILANO/ VP OF ADMINISTRATION (561)662-4260 x117
#5- DOUG WRIGHT/ GM VP OF OPERATIONS (561)662-4260 x200
#6- CARLA MALONE/ CUSTOMER RELATIONS MAMAGER (561)662-4260 x126

I called these individuals up and advised them that they would be receiving a small claims civil suit from my local township and that each of them would be required to appear in court.

On 10-27-2005 I was contacted by Mr. Sayre himself regarding my claim. He was very nice and advised me that I would be taken care of. I received a confirmation letter from the company today where my check had been mailed to my residence. We'll see if it arrives. BUT... I did get more done today than any days in the past. I was contacted by three different representatives from Stainsafe advising me my check had been "overnighted" by Fedex.

People, don't give in to them. I heard a rumor that Stainsafe was in the process of filing Chapter 11 to avoid all the money which is owed to consumers. Good luck and don't give up. These numbers that I have provided are good and will get you results.

Brent
New Market, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2005 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stainsafe-Warranty-Company/Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-33418/Stainsafe-Warranty-Company-Ripoff-FRAUD-BEWARE-of-these-LIARS-Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-162316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stainsafe Warranty Company