Complaint Review: Stainsafe inc

• Updated: Fri, December 31, 2010

• Reported By: Irene — Minneapolis Minnesota United States of America
Stainsafe inc
354 Hiatt Drive Palm Beach Gardens, Florida United States of America

Stainsafe inc claimstatus@stainsafe.com I purchased the 7 Year Diamond Supreme Warranty For Fabric through the company called Stainsafe. I went to go and subitted a claim but I am not able to get a hold of anyone at the company Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

I purchased Stainsafe 7 year warranty and my sofa needs cleaning and they are no where to be found I either want my money back or for someone to come out and clean my sofa.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2010 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stainsafe-inc/Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-33418/Stainsafe-inc-claimstatusstainsafecom-I-purchased-the-7-Year-Diamond-Supreme-Warranty-Fo-677266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stainsafe inc