Complaint Review: Stainsafe

• Submitted: Thu, October 19, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, October 19, 2006

• Reported By:Johnston Rhode Island
Stainsafe
354 Hiatt Dr, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida U.S.A.

Stainsafe Ripoff will not send me the $350.00 that it agreed to in a settlement release signed on 3/10/06 Palm Beach Gardens Florida

I entered into an agreement, a settlement, for 350.00 with Stainsafe on March 10, 2006. The settlement is for claim number 317665. I have not received the money. Each time I contact Stainsafe I am transferred to the accounting department and told that "you are in the system and a check will be sent". I believe Stainsafe Company is trying to renege on the agreement.

Here is my most recent e-mail to Stainsafe.

Tim,

This e-mail is a follow up from e-mail I sent you on 10/13/06 and is in regards to claim 317665. It has been more than eight months since a settlement release was legally agreed to for $350.00. During our previous conversation on 9/28/06 you assured me that you would "move the payment of this claim to the top of your list" and I should "e-mail you requesting the status of said claim every two weeks". I have not received the monies agreed to in the release nor have you responded to my e-mail with the status of this claim. Please respond to this e-mail with information regarding claim No. 317665. I have spent many hours; all of witch are documented, trying to resolve this matter. If this legal settlement in not resolved shortly I will file claim in small claims court to recover the agreed to settlement and restitution for time spent trying to resolve this matter.

Joseph
Johnston, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2006 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stainsafe/Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-33418/Stainsafe-Ripoff-will-not-send-me-the-35000-that-it-agreed-to-in-a-settlement-release-s-216684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stainsafe