Complaint Review: Stainsafe

• Submitted: Thu, January 12, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, January 12, 2006

• Reported By:Jackson New Jersey
Stainsafe
354 Hiatt Drive Palm Beach Gardens, Florida U.S.A.

Stainsafe ripoff and Fraud Palm Beach Gardens Florida

I purchased a warranty contract from STAINSAFE in 2002 for 5 years . I called them to file a claim in November of 2005. They asked me to send them a copy of my sales slip and warranty. I faxed it to them . Noting happened for 6 weeks. I finally called them back and I was told that my claim was denied because their fax machine did not print a legible copy of my sales slip.

I have contacted the Fla Attorney General, the Federal Trade commision and the BBB in Fla.

It appers that this company has operated in Fla for over 20 years ripping off consumers all over the US and yet no law enforcement agency Federal, State or local has been able to do anything about them.

This is truely and outrages scam! Yesterday I asked them to send all correspondance to me Via US Mail perhaps the US Postal Inspection can help put these scammers out of business

Shelly
Jackson, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2006 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stainsafe/Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-33418/Stainsafe-ripoff-and-Fraud-Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-171534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stainsafe