Complaint Review: Stainsafe

• Submitted: Thu, September 21, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, September 28, 2006

• Reported By:Mira Loma California
Stainsafe
354 Hiatt Drive Palm Beach Gardens, Florida U.S.A.

Stainsafe ripoff, scam, mistreats consumers, liars. Palm Beach Gardens Florida

*Author of original report: Stainsafe

I have contacted Stainsafe numerous times regarding the problem with my sofa recliner. After several attempts via phone, fax, email and mail they sent out a technician who stated" the sofa needed a new part".

Months went by and no response from the technician regarding the part he said he would order. Finally I received the part in the mail which was wrong. I called stainsafe and was told they would not honor my claim or any future claims because I apparently mistreated my furniture. I then requested my money back and was told to send a letter in writing.

I sent a letter with no response for 6 months. Finally in May I received a letter from stainsafe stating" this letter is a letter of resolution have it notorized and send it back and we will reimburse you the cost of the sofa recliner".

Well it has been 4 months with no response to the letter I had to pay to have notorized. I have called , mailed, e-mailed and faxed 6 times. I am tired of this HEADACHE, I just want my money back.... Please help I have all documentation, names and dates.

Kerry
Mira Loma, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2006 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stainsafe/Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-33418/Stainsafe-ripoff-scam-mistreats-consumers-liars-Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-212168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stainsafe

Stainsafe

AUTHOR: Kerry - (U.S.A.)

9-27-2006
I recieved a call from stainsafe claims department. I spoke to a very nice man by the name of Timothy. He stated"you will be getting your check in the mail soon. We are really behind in our claims".He was sincere in his tone and I feel if everyone at stainsafe was a person like him that stainsafe would not be where they are today. I will update when I actually get my check.