Complaint Review: Staminus.net Hosts ablehyip.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 28, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 28, 2009

• Reported By:NY New York
Staminus.net Hosts ablehyip.com
502 S. Harbor Blvd. 502 S. Harbor Blvd., California U.S.A.

Staminus.net Hosts ablehyip.com Ponzi Scheme Staminus.net Hosted ablehyip.com which stole my money, Medhi Mavi is owner. 502 S. Harbor Blvd. California

Staminus.net, run by Mehdi Mahvi, hosts a ponzi scheme called www.ablehyip.com.

I write to them, and send them $1000 to www.ablehyip.com They say are in NYC, but they are not there. When I write them, they write back from Iran when I check the IP.

I never get my monies back.

I write to Mehdi Mahvi, he is host this site, and he tell me he is not gonna shut down the site. I send 25 abuse reports. I want him to pay me the money they steal. He won't pay me, and he does not shut that site down.

Anonymous
NY, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2009 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Staminusnet-Hosts-ablehyipcom/502-S-Harbor-Blvd-California-92832/Staminusnet-Hosts-ablehyipcom-Ponzi-Scheme-Staminusnet-Hosted-ablehyipcom-which-stole-447318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Staminus.net Hosts ablehyip.com