Complaint Review: Stamps.com

• Reported By: Chef-Warden — Reading Pennsylvania USA
Stamps.com
www.stamps.com Los Angeles, California United States of America

Stamps.com Signed up for FREE no risk trial. Los Angeles, California

On October 3 2009 I was looking for a computer optimizer. It said if i completed one of these(listed a few) offers it would be a free program. I found the first one, stamps.com that claimed it was free for the first month with risk free trial and signed up for it, only to cancel later on this month.

Immediately after signing up, I checked my bank statement and found that stamps.com charged my account $17.94. I of course immediately contacted my bank to have the charge removed. And have stamps.com blocked from taking money out of my account.

Contacting them today, was out of the question because they are only open Monday-Friday. Will contact them on Monday and demand the money be put back into my account. Then cancel. Will report back to ripoffreport.com on how that goes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2009 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stampscom/Los-Angeles-California-90066/Stampscom-Signed-up-for-FREE-no-risk-trial-Los-Angeles-California-503868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stamps.com