Complaint Review: Stamps.com

• Updated: Mon, August 26, 2013

• Reported By: Jhey Elle — Bel-Air California
Stamps.com
Stamps.com 1990 E. Grand Ave El Segundo, CA 90245-, Select State/Province USA

Stamps.com Stamps.com Dishonest. Incompetent. Prevaricate Customer Service Personnel. Dishonest. Incompetent. Prevaricate Customer Service Personnel. Stamps.com 1990 E. Grand Ave El Segundo,  90245- California

I was trying to use the 5lb Stamps.com Scale again. My account was cancelled  a year ago. Although I know I can't use it without an account I still called and inqire. The first agent talk a little and know what Im talking about but still he said he'll transfer my call to someone who can answer if I can still use it without an account. I was put on hold for 30 minutes and The 2nd agent told me I can still use it and told me to do this and that despite that he knows it's not gonna work, I still did it anyways maybe by some miracles its gonna work. Then he said it's suppossed to work so he asked me to redownload the new software from their website and still not working. So asked him "ARE YOU CERTAIN THAT THIS WEIGHT SCALE THAT I PAID SHIPPING AND HANDLING WILL WORK WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT?" and he said a resounding YES. I asked him why there's no article on FAQ on their website about this and he said he will request their company to do so.

WHY THE LIES? They don't put it in black and white because nobody wants a junk after spending money on this.

Guess what? The 2nd agent told me that he'll transfer my call to the 3rd agent that can answer my question. WOW.

USPS shouldn't be affiliate with this SCAM Company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stampscom/Stampscom-1990-E-Grand-Ave-El-Segundo-CA-90245-Select-StateProvince/Stampscom-Stampscom-Dishonest-Incompetent-Prevaricate-Customer-Service-Personnel-Dis-1079278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stamps.com