Complaint Review: Stamps.com

• Submitted: Sun, April 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: Nancy — Omaha Nebraska
Stamps.com

Stamps.com 4/8/13 $15.99 deducted from my checking acct. and I don't know why? Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Stamps.com Response

On 4/8/13, $15.99 was deducted from my checking account using my bank credit card # and I don't know why?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stampscom/internet/Stampscom-4813-1599-deducted-from-my-checking-acct-and-I-dont-know-why-Internet-1041414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stamps.com

Stamps.com Response

AUTHOR: StampsComCorp - ()

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for making the comment about Stamps.com and were very sorry to hear about this billing issue you encountered.

From your comment, it sounds like a Stamps.com account was somehow created with your credit card information but without your knowledge. Stamps.com takes fraud very seriously and will investigate this issue immediately. Can you please email your name and phone number to social (at) stamps.com?

If our investigation determines your account was created without your knowledge, we will refund all charges.

Please contact us ASAP so we can start our investigation.

Sincerely,