Patchen

• Updated: Mon, December 29, 2008

• Reported By:West Farmington Ohio
Stamps.com
www.stamps.com Internet U.S.A.

Stamps.com Charged me 17.94 during trial, promised refund but did not come thru Internet

I was charged 17.94 on my Paypal account during the trial period. I called to cancel my account and the representative on the phone told me I would be receiving a refund to my account. After 2 months of no refund, I called again. I was told that there is no one there authorized to give refunds, as they do not offer refunds, and I should be happy that they agreed to cancel my account. I made sure to send everyone on my contact list an email letting them not to fall prey to this company. Also, the "free" postage was only available after the trial period ended, and the "free" postage scale actually cost me $10 and I cannot use it without their software (which is only valid with a paid montly subscription)

Not happy in ohio
West Farmington, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2008 10:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stampscom/internet/Stampscom-Charged-me-1794-during-trial-promised-refund-but-did-not-come-thru-Internet-406093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stamps.com