Complaint Review: Stamps.com

• Submitted: Fri, March 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Roffi — North Haledon New Jersey
Stamps.com

Stamps.com IWillBillYouWithoutYourApprovalStamps.com Rip off :o( Internet, Internet

Yeap, happened to me also after signing up just to compare with USPS.com

:o(...called Stamps.com to complain that I had not approved any $15.99 charge and Stephanie says " yes you have when you first signed up"

:o(

I'm not the only one, just google "Stamps.com fraud" I told her.

I did not use their service at all. No matter how I begged, they wouldn't give my money back so I told them luckily I paid for it on my Amazon Visa and I will dispute the charges ;o)

I called Visa and they told me "today" there is another charge from them besides the one I'm desputing...uuuggghhhh

Amazon Visa has ALWAYS been so good to us when it comes to things like this ;o)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stampscom/internet/Stampscom-IWillBillYouWithoutYourApprovalStampscom-Rip-off-o-Internet-Internet-1037062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stamps.com