Complaint Review: Stan Harmon

• Reported By: Stan — Waxahachie Texas
Stan Harmon
980 Gibb Rd. Waxahachie, Texas USA

Stan Harmon Ripped off by Plymouth Direct Waxahachie Texas

I went on line to check out the night vision glasses that was advertisedon tv. I wanted to see how much it would be to get a pair. I filled out all the information untill i got to the point where they wanted me to get other option. At that point I was getting frustrated and started to go back in the other pages and omit my information. I never submiited my approval at the end of the order or never got a verifiocation of a completed order. A few days later i received an e mail stating that my order was shipped, then two days later i received the order that i never agreed to. This company took it upon themselves to charge my card and ship out merchansise that i never approved. I am in contact with the BBB and my attorney to file legal charges against this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2014 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stan-Harmon/Waxahachie-Texas-75167/Stan-Harmon-Ripped-off-by-Plymouth-Direct-Waxahachie-Texas-1117998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stan Harmon