Complaint Review: Stan Koch And Sons Trucking

• Updated: Tue, September 04, 2012

• Reported By: Paul — Joliet Illinois United States of America
Stan Koch And Sons Trucking
424 Harding St. Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

Stan Koch And Sons Trucking John Ratcliff and Jenny Parker Was told to edit my e-log or clean out my truck. Minneapolis, Minnesota

I started my day at 5:11am to go drop a load off and pickup a empty trailer. So after that was done I could not stay there, So I drove to the truck stop that was close to me. At 9:00am was about the time I got to the truck stop. I logged my self off duty and was waiting for another load like any other time. Well a time went by I finely got a load assignment that was picking up around 3:00 or 4:00 pm the same day and a live unload the next day at or around 4:00am. I told John Ratcliff that I could not make the drop on time with a live load and a 10 hour break that I would need.

So John Ratcliff took that load off of me. That was nice. So then more time went by and I got another load assignment that was picking up at 7:45pm the same day. Know how can I make that one when I started my e- log at 5:11am. So I told John Ratcliff that I can make the load assignment. Well I got a message back from John Ratcliff saying to edit my log. [continued below]....
..... Saying to put myself in the sleeper at 9:00 am and by 7:00pm I would have all kinds of hours to drive on. So I toldwas John Ratcliff Ithat was going to call safety.

John Ratcliff Ratcliff said go ahead and call them. So I did call them talked to Tammy Johnson and wasI told tothe call Jennythem Parker in operations. I was thinking what good will that do when this is a safety problem when a dispatcher tells me to edit my e-log. But my day started at 5:11am and I have 14 hours and that is it on DOT rules. So I was told if I did not go and get the load then John Ratcliff would get me a load to get me into Minneapolis, MN. So I was trying to get a hold of someone else in safety to see what can be done about this.

Well in time I did get a hold of Dave / Head of the safety dept. Was ask what happen and told Dave everything and Dave could see it all on the Qulcom in everything that was said on what John Ratcliff said in the part to edit my e-log. We I got another message from John Ratcliff if I did not get the load then John Ratcliff would get me a load into Minneapolis, MN. to turn my truck in. Well within a few minutes I got another message from John Ratcliff to take the truck to Irving,TX. and clean it out. Now what happen with DOT rules ? No one cares about DOT rules....

Its do what your told or clean out your truck......... I am trying now to see if I can get my unemployment Benifts and I also have to fine out what kind of bad mark they put on my DAC report. Don't go to work for this company because its a waste of your time and your money..... Every week they have more new drivers then you can count on with two hands. So that should tell you something. Stay away from Stan Koch and Sons Trucking......... I did get a photo of everything said on that Qulcom - Plus my wife also seen and read it all because my wife was a passenger in the truck. I AM GOING AFTER THAT COMPANY...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2012 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stan-Koch-And-Sons-Trucking/Minneapolis-Minnesota-/Stan-Koch-And-Sons-Trucking-John-Ratcliff-and-Jenny-Parker-Was-told-to-edit-my-e-log-or-cl-936770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stan Koch And Sons Trucking