Complaint Review: Stan Lewis of A1 Best Locators

• Submitted: Tue, September 28, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, September 28, 2010

• Reported By: Kendall — new york New York U.S.A.
Stan Lewis of A1 Best Locators
18034 Ventura Blvd. Suite 493 Encino, California United States of America

Stan Lewis of A1 Best Locators Stan Lewis, principal of A1 Best Locators is a two-bit con man Encino, California

My story parallels the experiences of several other posters on this site. I contracted with Stan Lewis to provide a location for my ATM machine in NYC. The way his operation works is you pay him an upfront fee to procure his services and in return he refers out your job to his network of locators. Things began to sour once he received my check. Firstly, I noticed that the onus was on me to keep the lines of communication open between us. He didn't even notify me that he received my check, I called him for confirmation. Secondly, neither locator Mr. Lewis assigned to my project managed to generate anything tangible in the field. At this point, all I have been given are hollow promises. According to the contract that I entered into with Mr. Lewis, refunds won't be honored once work commences on a project. Up to this point (just shy of 1 month), no work has been done on my assignment, so I demanded a refund of my deposit money. My pleas have been ignored. I consider Mr. Lewis in breach of the contract and fully expect him to not respond. This has been and always will be his modus operandi. He is nothing more than a hustler and gypsy shyster - avoid him and his company like the Grim Reaper.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2010 06:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stan-Lewis-of-A1-Best-Locators/Encino-California-91316/Stan-Lewis-of-A1-Best-Locators-Stan-Lewis-principal-of-A1-Best-Locators-is-a-two-bit-con-645173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stan Lewis of A1 Best Locators