Complaint Review: Stan Ventures

• Updated: Fri, December 20, 2013

• Reported By: Sam A — Alabama
Stan Ventures
Internet India

Stan Ventures Stan Digital Marketing Agency Maximum portfolio mentioned in their website is not valid Chennai India Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Not at all true

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Customer has been fooled here

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Above Report is Not a Complaint from Customer, Its Fake Complaint from Our Fired Employee

Hello,

i am writing this report because no one should not belive the fraud internet marketing companies  my experience with Stan Ventures is very bad., will explain wat happened with them, I run a supermarket and I have a online sales portal which enables online orders and customer interface.

I was contacted by a sales manager from Stan Ventures, he called me on Skype and explained his services. I was searching for such and I was ready or avail their services. He gava me some links which I found all the clients are fake and they don't even have proper office and people with them.

i went thru websearches I was not able to find a single feedback on them. I was able to find only from their websites. Their portfolio is different and their services are different. I've paid some 1000$ as thinking they are genuine. But I've lost hope, they are not answering any of my calls.

so I don't want any one to be cheated in future.

Thanks Ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2013 10:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stan-Ventures/internet/Stan-Ventures-Stan-Digital-Marketing-Agency-Maximum-portfolio-mentioned-in-their-website-1108744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stan Ventures

Not at all true

AUTHOR: proguy29 - ()

Hi guys,

I have worked in many companies so far but never worked in a company like STAN VENTURES. The f***ing company i ever worked so far. Pradeep, Krish and senthil will never have a good death. They and their family will definitely suffer for this. They have fired 12 employees on one day saying that they have no money to pay the salary on one night. Many of the employees are suffering without the salary. Even our family are cursing them. No one has ever got relieved properly from this company. Either they moved without informing them or got fired. Again pradeep, Krish and Senthil i swear that you and your family will be suffer for this.. Im writing this with tears on my eyes you will suffer for sure i promise.

Regards,
Ex employee

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Customer has been fooled here

AUTHOR: Suresh - ()

I am working with Stan Ventures, I dont want to mention my name here, Here in this case customer has been cheated here. They have over promised him on the sales call. but when he started asking for delivery Stan showed their real face. we never had any people in the team to deliver things. We have fooled the customer.

#3 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

AUTHOR: KB Suresh - ()

Hi Team,

We no need to express about Stan Ventures reputation, we know how company is progressing positively in each mode. But We can prove that above complaint is not origianl, it is created by person whom we fired from our company for bad perfermances and wrong actions. He has no other choice than using Rip-off sites because he is thinking as fake person. He mentioned Duplicate Name and Wrong details as customer in the above report. If he is doing these fake reviews continously, we are forced to take Legal Actions against him in Online Advisory and in our Country Legal Advocate process Methodologies. We already know the fake persons original name, we will track and take him down, if he is doing this again and again.