Complaint Review: Standard Auto

• Updated: Fri, September 11, 2009

• Reported By: lumis — Ishpeming Michigan USA
Standard Auto
1332 Truxton Stl chesapeake, Virginia United States of America

Standard Auto I ordered a re-manufactured Ford 5.4 triton Motor. I sent a certified check via certified mail/return reciept. I cancelled the order, asked them to return or refund my check, this has not happened. chesapeake, Virginia

I ordered a re-manufactured Ford Triton 5.4 engine from Standard Auto. I sent a certified check, via certified mail/ return reciept. I cancelled my order prior to their reciept of my check, and asked them to return the check. I was told by an employee of standard auto that the check had been cashed and the money placed in a holding account. I asked for a refund, and was assured that it was coming forthwith. No refund was returned to me. I filed with small claims court, and recieved a judgement against them. I tracked the certified check, and showed it deposited in an account with Bank of America. I attempted to garnish their account only to discover the account was closed. I attempted to serve them with a subpoena for a show discovery hearing to list their assets. The letter was returned stamped non-deliverable. I checked with the Bankruptcy Court, and was informed that they WERE NOT IN BANKRUPTCY PROCEEDINGS. I will and am seeking an attorney to expedite the collection of my Judgment, and possible litigation for damages, not limited to said company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2009 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Standard-Auto/chesapeake-Virginia-23324/Standard-Auto-I-ordered-a-re-manufactured-Ford-54-triton-Motor-I-sent-a-certified-check-493381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Standard Auto