Complaint Review: Standard Parking New Orleans

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: Joe The Truth — Montgomery United States of America
Standard Parking New Orleans
1928 Lafayette Street New Orleans, Louisiana United States of America

Standard Parking New Orleans City of New Orleans Parking Overcharging of Credit Cards at French Market Parking meter #2306077 New Orleans, Louisiana

Overcharging of Credit Card at Parking meter 2306077, not once but multiple days.  What should have been $3 credit card charge, they overcharged my credit card $27 dllrs.  If you contact them, they consider you guilty until you prove your innocent.

Once I realized what they were doing after reviewing my credit card online, I immediately contacted them.  Even after I contacted them,  they still proceeded to charge my credit card.   They have yet to give me a reason why or what happened.  I suspect or speculate that this is either a scam or they just dont care.  After showing them all the necessary paper work they still have yet to credit my debit card.  I speculate that they were hoping it is an unsuspecting, drunken  out of town tourist, who would just give up.

This company is either participating in major credit card fraud or extremely Inept at giving a valid response for Credit overcharging and possible fraud. [continued below]....
.....

I warn all tourist and  folks of New Orleans,  that I have been overcharged on my credit card at the southern end of the French Market meter #2306077.  Please check your credit cards if you use that meter.   This is a Complete Ripoff and Credit Card Abuse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Standard-Parking-New-Orleans/New-Orleans-Louisiana-70113/Standard-Parking-New-Orleans-City-of-New-Orleans-Parking-Overcharging-of-Credit-Cards-at-F-997065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Standard Parking New Orleans