Complaint Review: Standard Screen Printing

• Submitted: Fri, August 19, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, August 19, 2011

• Reported By: Rider''s Roost — Ferguson North Carolina United States of America
Standard Screen Printing
1624 13th Ave S. Clinton, Iowa United States of America

Standard Screen Printing Fast Screen Printing Mis-represented their abilities; Ignored Customer Requirements; Provided a Sub-Standard Product; Poor Customer Service Clinton, Iowa

Standard Screen Printers delivered a very large order for t-shirts that were nothing like the 'proof' that was submitted to us.  They ignored our repeated concerns about the quality and clarity of the design as presented as well as implicit instructions that a positive proof be provided prior to printing the order.  In numerous conversations and emails with their sales rep, Ericka, I explained our previous problems with another printer that had printed over 50 dozen shirts (with the same design submitted) that were absolutely un-acceptable.  I was assured, guaranteed, repeatedly that my instructions would be met, the quality would be EXACTLY as I expected, and that a proof that would exactly represent the final product would be provided prior to printing the order.

They would not provide such a 'proof' without a check in hand for the order.  The order was then held long enough for the check to clear and then printed and shipped without submitting the proof as required. [continued below]....
.....

Once the check for the order was received, contact with them essentially ceased.  Several emails and telephone calls were all ignored.  When I received notice that the order had shipped, several more emails and irate calls wee made in an attempt to contact Ericka about why my instructions were ignored.  No contact was made until after the order was received; several more irate calls and emails were ignored and finally I was told that my concerns were 'being reviewed'.

Several days later, I was informed by 'Jeff' that they had reviewed my order and that they "did the best we could with the artwork provided".  When asked why I wasn't told that this was the best they could do prior to accepting my order rather than assuring me that my artwork would be reproduced EXACTLY as submitted, I was again ignored and essentially told tough-$h*t!

This company acted in an extremely unprofessional, deceptive manner.  They delivered a product that, I believe, they knew was un-acceptable.  They do not can one iota for a satisfied customer; their only concern was to get the check and then screw the customer.  I can't believe they are allowed to stay in business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2011 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Standard-Screen-Printing/Clinton-Iowa-52732/Standard-Screen-Printing-Fast-Screen-Printing-Mis-represented-their-abilities-Ignored-Cus-767129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Standard Screen Printing