Complaint Review: Standard Trust INC. - Tom Mark - MS Stack, Inc. - Atlantic Coast Water Conditioning

• Submitted: Fri, November 21, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 21, 2008

• Reported By:Oakland California
6990 Somerset Street, Saint John,, New Brunswick Canada

Standard Trust INC. - Tom Mark - MS Stack, Inc. - Atlantic Coast Water Conditioning, They sent me A counterfit check in the of 4900.00, telling me that I'm entitled to 250,000.00 Saint John, New Brunswick Canada

I was almost a victim of this awful scam that's getting people in trouble.

Standard Trust Inc. sent me a check for the amount of $4,9.00.00 saying that this check is for payment of the (NoN Residents). Also stating that the Canadian Tax which is applicable to my winnings, that way I don't need to put up my money Upfront. So this is what I did I took The check and had it checkout and learned that the check # 6213 in the amount of 4900.00 is very very counterfit.

This is the Name on the check Ms Stack, Inc. DBA Atlatic
Coast Water Conditioning Operating Account 3181 S.E.

Dixie Highway
Stuart, Fl 34997

Seacoast National Bank
Stuart, Fl 34997

check routing # is 006213 067005158 4157049521

I reallky hope this will help all of us that been hurt from and by this scamming cimpany. Please just keep the faith.

Tinamarie
Oakland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2008 12:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Standard-Trust-INC-Tom-Mark-MS-Stack-Inc-Atlantic-Coast-Water-Conditioning/Saint-John-New-Brunswick-E2K2Y6/Standard-Trust-INC-Tom-Mark-MS-Stack-Inc-Atlantic-Coast-Water-Conditioning-They-393539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Standard Trust INC. - Tom Mark - MS Stack, Inc. - Atlantic Coast Water Conditioning