Complaint Review: Standard Trust Inc Sarasota FL Suntrust Bank TOP Financial Services Inc Brandon Manitoba Canada

• Submitted: Mon, June 30, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 30, 2008

• Reported By:San Jose California
6241 Broadway St Brandon, Manitoba Canada

Standard Trust Inc Sarasota FL Suntrust Bank TOP Financial Services Inc Brandon Manitoba Canada Received $4,650 check to deposit & then call claim agent, to send $3,865Moneygram to Samantha Ross I won $250,000 in Compensation Draw FRAUD SCAM. Bank said FRAUD SCAM Brandon Manitoba

I received $4650 check in "no return address" envelope. Check written on STANDARD TRUST INC 2912 season blvd Sarasota FL 34240-8234, & Suntrust Bank ACH RT 061000104 on top middle of check, had shiny gold "stamp" Ck#3549.
Letter from TOP Financial Services Inc Canada. I was to deposit $4650 check and then call my claim agent MARY RICHARDS 1=778=316=7801. I was supposed to pay $3865 us dollars to: Samantha Ross, Tax Agent. This was to cover Non-Resident Government Service Tax (GST)their abrev.
After depositing $4650 in my bank, I was instructed by Mary Richards to call her back for further instructions on Moneygram to Tax Agent. AFTER I called her she would have UPS or FedEx deliver to me tomorrow between 3pm & 6pm $250,000.00 check in us dollars.

I went to my bank to deposit, thank God I asked Personal Banker about letter and check first. I was told this check was fraud (it looked good) and if I had deposited and it would've come back fraud - bank would hold me responsible for fraudulent check and $3865 withdrawn and sent to Samantha Ross.!! "They wouldn't know if I was trying to scam them or just people on letter and check.
"Mary Richards" was very nice and pleasant on phone. BUT if Con was rude they wouldn't have anyone to con would they.

Wiser
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2008 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Standard-Trust-Inc-Sarasota-FL-Suntrust-Bank-TOP-Financial-Services-Inc-Brandon-Manitoba-Canada/Brandon-Manitoba-RTA-5E7/Standard-Trust-Inc-Sarasota-FL-Suntrust-Bank-TOP-Financial-Services-Inc-Brandon-Manitoba-346064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Standard Trust Inc Sarasota FL Suntrust Bank TOP Financial Services Inc Brandon Manitoba Canada