Complaint Review: Standard Trust Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, June 07, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 07, 2008

• Reported By:Tyler Texas
Standard Trust Inc.
6990 Somerset St Saint John, New Brunswick Canada

Standard Trust Inc., Century Bank, H Ford, Susan James, Sweepstakes Association Of North America Sweepstakes Associtation of North America, BIG Winnings, with a check to pay the "taxes" Saint John New Brunswick

I received a postal letter notifying me that I have won $250K in a Compensation Draw organized for all customers of the major stores in USA and Canada e.g. Walmart, Sears, Home Depot, Safeway, etc., in conjuction with the Sweepstakes Association of North America. Along with the letter was a check for $4,620. drawn on Century Bank, 1680 Fruitvale Rd., Sarasota, FL 34236-5826. The stated purpose for the check was to pay my non-resident Canadian Tax on my winnings. The letter instructed me to call my claims agent, Susan James at 778-858-9767 for further instructions on how to claim my "big winnings". It also instructed that the tax was payable to my tax agent via moneygram to: Vanessa Bead, 55 Crown St., St John, NB E2L SX6. It makes me furious to think how many finacially desperate people must fall for this kind of scam!

Gail
Tyler, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2008 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Standard-Trust-Inc/Saint-John-New-Brunswick-E2K-2Y6/Standard-Trust-Inc-Century-Bank-H-Ford-Susan-James-Sweepstakes-Association-Of-North-A-337994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Standard Trust Inc.

Institute