Complaint Review: Standard Trust - Vanessa Robert - Ray Smith - Nancy Morgan

• Submitted: Wed, November 12, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 12, 2008

• Reported By:Lansing Michigan
Standard Trust - Vanessa Robert - Ray Smith - Nancy Morgan
Sun Tower, 1550 Bedford Highway, Suite 410, Nova Scotia, B4A 1E6 Nova Scotia, Toronto Canada

Standard Trust - Vanessa Robert - Ray Smith - Nancy Morgan Deceptive Rip-Off Nova Scotia Toronto

I received a check in the mail for $4,920.00 which appeared to be an authorized check drawn on Gorham Savings Bank, Scarborough, ME 04070 by Construction Products, Inc., P.O. Box 366, Scarborough, ME 04070. I contacted Ray Smith after depositing the $4,920 into my credit union. Mr. Smith told me to send my tax amount of $3,450 via a Money Gram located in any Walmart Store. Mr. Smith indicated I was to send the tax amount to a receivor named Nancy Morgan at 87 King St., Toronto, CN M6N2B2.

The customer representative at Walmart asked me if I knew the person to whom I was going to send this Money Gram and indicated others had been deceived by this MONEY SCAM!

I reported this scam to a representative at my credit union who was able to retrieve the $4,920 check and voided it out.

BEWARE of this SCAM. It looks legitimate but it's NOT!!!

Lilah
Lansing, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2008 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Standard-Trust-Vanessa-Robert-Ray-Smith-Nancy-Morgan/Nova-Scotia-Toronto-B4A-1E6/Standard-Trust-Vanessa-Robert-Ray-Smith-Nancy-Morgan-Deceptive-Rip-Off-Nova-Scotia-T-390404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Standard Trust - Vanessa Robert - Ray Smith - Nancy Morgan