symbols

• Reported By: Anon — Cockatoo Other
Standford Who's Who
410 Park Avenue New York, New York USA

Standford Who's Who Scam Artists New York New York

I was contacted by Standford Who's Who as I have just set a new Bussines providing services to pregnant women and their families.  We negotiated a 2 year trial membership and they waived the joining fee for me. I was promised a "relationship manager" and that I would get a 5 page website.  I would be included in their on-line and hard print copy and I would also receive blog software that reaches 150,000 members.  I then tried to cancel my membership 12 hours later and was told that it was too late as all my detals had already gone to their artwork department and that my web page had already been personalised!  I explained that as I was just starting, I realy could not afford their fees and with 5 kids at home and my husband out of work, now was not really the time for me to be paying out large sums of money.  They told me they would not charge me any monthly fees and that they would upgrade my membership to platinum free of charge.  To date, I have received NOTHING, not even a confirmation email of having paid them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Standford-Whos-Who/New-York-New-York-10022/Standford-Whos-Who-Scam-Artists-New-York-New-York-1074007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Standford Who's Who