faint

Stanford Finance Center
  • Phone: 888-750-8647 x625
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Stanford Finance Center Stanford Fianancial Group Called me to say I was approved for a loan I did not apply for $7000 Internet

After reading all, i did major research on a call I got on Saturday. The guy said his name was Shawn Brown of Stanford Financial Center. 888-750-8647 x625 music plays then you have to say your name... I wont be calling them. Thanks you guys at http://www.fraudwatchers.org. Im struggling but not that bad. They almost got me too because they said I was approved for $7000. WTH off top I knew it was a scam because I never applied for it in the first place. Thanks for reading.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stanford-Finance-Center/internet/Stanford-Finance-Center-Stanford-Fianancial-Group-Called-me-to-say-I-was-approved-for-a-lo-993436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stanford Finance Center