Complaint Review: Stanford Who's Who

• Reported By: pat — Kansas City Missouri United States of America
Stanford Who's Who
new york, New York United States of America

Stanford Who's Who Fraud Alert!!! new york, New York

Agreed to one year contract with this company.  Was quoted a $99 price.  Next day I received a call from my bank to call them back.  I checked my account and found 219.95 taken out.  When I called the company and asked what was going on.  They stated they would investigate this and get back to me.  They did and found the error and credited me back 100.00.  However, the next day the bank called me again from the investigation unit.  When I called the bank, they told me the company tried to get funds 3 different times.  The first amount was for 678.95. when that amount didnt go thru they tried for 418.95, that amount didnt go thru then they came for the 218.95 which did go thru.  When I talked to them, they never said anything about the multiple attempts.  When they got the 281.95 from my account, it caused several overdrafts.  I then call the company back and asked for a refund and stated I did not want to do business with this company for obvious reasons.  They told me it was too late and I could not get my money back or any satisfaction for the overdrafts they caused.  I asked for a supervisor, Lynn Thomas, This was on Tuesday 9/25  to date I still have not spoken with her even though she said she would investigate this claim and get back to me the next day.  I plan to pen a letter to the Attorney General's office in New York regarding this rip off!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stanford-Whos-Who/new-york-New-York-/Stanford-Whos-Who-Fraud-Alert-new-york-New-York-946978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stanford Who's Who