Complaint Review: Stanley Gladstone Inc, Candy King Of America

• Submitted: Tue, August 07, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 07, 2007

• Reported By:barnegat New Jersey
Stanley Gladstone Inc, Candy King Of America
Candy King Of America Plantation, Florida U.S.A.

Stanley Gladstone Inc, Candy King Of America ANOTHER VICTIM TO STANLY'S LIES. Plantation FLORIDA Florida

FEI( FOR EVEYRONE'S INFO).
I too, have been mislead in the scam of the business franchise altoid vending.
Everything from the start of this scammed franchise has been a lie. Stanley Gladstone is nothing but a liar, along with all his lieing crew.

MY most recent contact has been this week to report a stolen machine. I was quite surprised when stanley himself answered as i have not been able to get through to the company for a long time, (not even to order gum- not that i needed it beacuse i still have my original shipment). So when i was told by stanley he no longer sells the machines, he then asked what i wanted.

I went on to say that i wanted to report a stolen machine.. HE then said for me to mail him another 300.oo dollars and that is when i laughed. I was confused as to why i was being told to send more money to someone who is no longer in business and does not sell the machines. HE then went on to say that he has some in his basement collecting dust. HE WAS EXTREMELY NASTY AND DISRESPECTFUL, AND HIS NAME CALLING I DIDNT NOT FIND APPROPRIATE FOR SOMEONE WHO HAD JUST CLAIMED HIMSELF THE HONEST BUSINESS MAN.

THIS whole entire ordeal from day one has caused me extreme stress and anxiety, along with financial burdens that i still endure. I have not been the same person since. I have been very angry since then. It has also been affecting my marriage. I really hope that something can be done to help all of us who have been scammed by this liar . He should repay all he stole!!!

Danielle
barnegat, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2007 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stanley-Gladstone-Inc-Candy-King-Of-America/Plantation-Florida-33324/Stanley-Gladstone-Inc-Candy-King-Of-America-ANOTHER-VICTIM-TO-STANLYS-LIES-Plantation-F-265936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stanley Gladstone Inc, Candy King Of America