Complaint Review: Stanley Home Warranty

• Reported By: Jerry — Midway Utah
Stanley Home Warranty
Nationwide USA

Stanley Home Warranty Denied claim Nationwide

I have had a home warranty from Stanley Home Warranty for about a year.  The paperwork they sent has no dates, and no addresses.  I called in to start a claim and after confirming that my policy was in place, received an authorization number, authorizing me to proceed with the repair.  After locating a provider and ordering parts, I submitted the invoice for reimbursement.  After not hearing anything back, I called in to find out where the reimbursement stands, only to be told that my claim was denied and my policy was expired.

Left a message with the owner, and of course, no return phone call as of yet.  It's amazing that they could deny this claim after I confirmed the policy and got an authorization number from their representative.  It took several weeks to get the part because they couldn't help me find a provider, and because of that they deny a claim?

I don't recommend Stanley to anybody for a home warranty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stanley-Home-Warranty/nationwide/Stanley-Home-Warranty-Denied-claim-Nationwide-1073960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stanley Home Warranty