Complaint Review: Stanley Safe Club Home Warranty

• Updated: Fri, February 14, 2014

• Reported By: Suzan — Las Vegas Nevada
Stanley Safe Club Home Warranty
560 Sylvan Ave.#3032 Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey USA

Stanley Safe Club Home Warranty Not keeping the promises that states on my contract. Englewood Cliffs New Jersey

The worst service I had in the US history have purchased a home warranty policy from Stanley Safe Club Company. I got a contract on January, 2014. The "Gold Package", that supposed to cover everything.The  coverage started on Feb 2, 2014 one month later. My 1.5 yr. new, expensive microwave broke on Feb 5, 2014 (it stopped working 6:00pm after I tried to hit a food after I returned from work). I submitted the claim the same day because I needed microwave really bad. It took 5 days for the technician to come. Now the Stanley company is offering to pay only $90, saying that it was only 3 days that my contract started. It doesn't matter! I have a contract that is  stating 100% coverage, no deductible, and the coverage start day was 02/02/14. It's been 1 month and 5 days since I signed contract with them when the microwave broke. So, I am going to ask you investigate. Stanley's phone number is 1-888-550-8123. I also, may send you my contract.

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stanley-Safe-Club-Home-Warranty/Englewood-Cliffs-New-Jersey-07632/Stanley-Safe-Club-Home-Warranty-Not-keeping-the-promises-that-states-on-my-contract-Eng-1123599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stanley Safe Club Home Warranty