Complaint Review: Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning

• Submitted: Tue, July 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 29, 2008

• Reported By:Baton Rouge Louisiana
Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning
6635 Complex Drive Baton Rouge, Louisiana U.S.A.

Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning Carpet Cleaners Baton Rouge Louisiana

I hired Stanley Steemer to clean 6 rooms, three of which were bedrooms. On the website the pre- cleaning tips say to not move large furniture because they will do it for you. Once the cleaners arrive, they are constantly up-selling products for spots. Then I check under my bed once they left and there was still trash and dirt. They do not even clean under the bed, nor do they move it like the website suggests. I paid for my room to be shampooed and deodorized and they didn't even get under my bed which takes up half of my small room. When I called they said they will not give me my money back and do not move beds. They said the hose won't reach under the bed to clean it either, so the home owner is basically being screwed.

Nik67
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2008 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stanley-Steemer-Carpet-Cleaning/Baton-Rouge-Louisiana-70809/Stanley-Steemer-Carpet-Cleaning-Carpet-Cleaners-Baton-Rouge-Louisiana-356852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning