farmers

Complaint Review: Stanley Steemer

• Submitted: Thu, October 06, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, October 06, 2011

• Reported By: Jeffrey — Ft. Pierce Florida Virgin Islands (US)
Stanley Steemer
400 N.W. Market Place Port ST. Lucie, Florida United States of America

Stanley Steemer Ripp Off Port ST. Lucie, Florida

They ripped me off too.  We paid extra to have carpet scotchguarded.  They forgot to spray it after they cleaned the carpet. I called to have the worker call me and they never did.  After a week I called the office again to set up scotchguarding.  They were supposed to be here between 10 & 1.  They called at 10:30 and said they would be here at 11.  They never showed.  I called their office again to tell them to just refund my $40. for the scotchguard.  They said a Manager would have to come look at it before they can refund me.  Just got off the phone with the Manager Mike and he informed me Stanley Steamer does not refund any money.  This should be reason enough for anyone not to use them.  I am tired of dealing with these global Corporations that have no customer relations.  Next time I will have a local owned company do all my needs.   I have a big family here in South Florida and that $40 bucks is going to cost them a lot of money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2011 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stanley-Steemer/Port-ST-Lucie-Florida-34986/Stanley-Steemer-Ripp-Off-Port-ST-Lucie-Florida-785400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stanley Steemer