Complaint Review: Stanley Warranty LLC

• Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By: desiben — Georgia
Stanley Warranty LLC
, Select State/Province USA

Stanley Warranty LLC RipOff - do not buy this warranty - they will not serve you well NJ

I purchased Stanley Warranty in March. in April my microwave broke down so i called in for repair. It took two weeks for them to call me back and they said that they do not have anyone in my area to repair the microwave. They asked me to call Sears. I was told by Yvonne Adams that she will reimburse me for service call. Sears came out next day and looked my Microwave. The technician  told us that the repair will be about $310. I called Stanley warranty to approve the repairs. I was told by yvonne Adams that i will have to purchase new microwave and she will reimburse me $150.00 per contract plus the service call.

next day i purchased the Microwave from Home depot and had them installed it. I faxed and emailed my service call receipt along with new microwave receipt to Stanley warranty. I waited few weeks then started my phone calls to Stanley warranty to get the reimbursement check. I called everyday different time of the day but never got hold of anyone. I also emailed them but no response. Yet i have not received any response from them. This is completely  scam.. and they need to pay us back.. I complaint to BBB but no help from them either... Please someone help. I paid $659.99 for the policy..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stanley-Warranty-LLC/Select-StateProvince/Stanley-Warranty-LLC-RipOff-do-not-buy-this-warranty-they-will-not-serve-you-well-NJ-1080182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stanley Warranty LLC