gay

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: Farrah — Houston Texas
Stanley Warranty
, Select State/Province USA

Stanley Warranty Stanley Warranty is a big Rip off, a fraud! Do not use they will only take your money and will never see it again. Nationwide Internet

I paid in full for this warranty, after 3 months I put a claim for A/C was not cooling they said someone will call you back to schedule an appointment, no one did, I called them every day for 4 days and each time I’ve been told that someone will call me to make appointment, but no one ever did. I waited for 4 days in the heat with no A/C in 97 degrees. I asked for a refund on June 6 2013, out of $500 they will only refund $225 even if I never used their service. I called again several times and each time they put me on hold for a long time then hang up.

I emailed the CEO, Jack Wainwright and he emailed me back saying: "We did not collect your monies initially and therefore have nothing to refund to you. ".

DO NOT USE, THEY WILL ONLY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT AGAIN.

STANLEY WARRANTY IS A FRAUD, BIG RIP OFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stanley-Warranty/Select-StateProvince/Stanley-Warranty-Stanley-Warranty-is-a-big-Rip-off-a-fraud-Do-not-use-they-will-only-t-1069683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stanley Warranty