Complaint Review: Stanton Optical

• Updated: Thu, March 27, 2014

• Reported By: LMA — el paso Texas
Stanton Optical
El Paso , Texas USA

Stanton Optical Worst ever.. won't refund money.. BULLY you into giving up on getting your money back.. El Paso Texas

Google and **read** the **reviews** online!!!!!

They are Not good, not to mention the government action against them...

I think its time for people to pull togather and file a Class Action Lawsuit against stanton for misrepresentation and poor service.  3 pair of glasses, told they would be done in 1 week... not even close, try 3 weeks.. And they are so blurry I cant wear them..

Sadly this is very common.. After reading the reviews, it happens All the time.. What about the childern getting glasses, they dont kn ow to say "they are blurry" I wonder.. Is that messing up their eyes??? Their learning ability??

I Will be getting my money back.. The customer service is a Joke..

The "girl" told me to wear them and I'd get use to them.. LOL  She never even fitted me when she gave the to me!!!

This place should be ashamed..

Do not get glasses there..

Update..03/27/14

Now they are giving me a hard time about getting my money back.. They say since I took them home, I liked them!!!

Went to MY eye doc and had him check all 3 pairs.. They were all made wrong!!!   We are in the Military and this company treats us like ***t...   Just want my money back..

Beware they will try and Bullys you into not getting your money back.. I don't take well to Bullys..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 05:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stanton-Optical/El-Paso-Texas/Stanton-Optical-Worst-ever-wont-refund-money-BULLY-you-into-giving-up-on-getting-you-1134068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stanton Optical