Complaint Review: Stanton Optical

• Reported By: gpc2012 — Reedley California
Stanton Optical
herndon and blackstone Fresno, California USA

Stanton Optical lied, misinformed, lack of communication Fresno California

My wife and I had eye exams, and purchased glasses from Stanton. We go the special buy one get one free.  The glasses my wife selected were defective and promised to be replaced or repaired.  Everytime she put them on or took them off her hair caught in them and pulled it out.  There was a flaw in the frame.  she could not see clearly out of either pair

The glasses I selected were one color, they said I got the ones I brought up to them, but when I got my glasses the frames were a different color.  my glasses create a startburst effect when any kind of light shines toward them.  I almost ran somebody off the road one night as i didn't realize how bad the effect was and I was in their lane.  I pulled them off and swerved just in time.

Between the problems we both had with them we asked to return them and get a refund.  They informed us that they do not give refunds.  and it was stated in our paper work.  it took me 15 minutes to find it.  We were not ifnormed of this when we made the purchase, and nothing stated that info in the store.

They refuse to do anything.  we are our almost a thousand dollars

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stanton-Optical/Fresno-California/Stanton-Optical-lied-misinformed-lack-of-communication-Fresno-California-1065355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stanton Optical