Complaint Review: Stanton Optical

• Reported By: Kathy — Centerville Ohio United States of America
Stanton Optical
Springboro Miamisburg, Ohio United States of America

Stanton Optical Does Not Deliver As Promised Miamisburg, Ohio

I ordered two pair of glasses 5 weeks ago.  I received one pair, the cheaper of the two frames, 2 weeks after they were ordered.  I have yet to receive the other pair, and at this point, have no hope of getting them.

I have been to the store 4 times to find out when and if I will be receiving them.  The last time I was in, the employee was rude and disrespectful.  When he said he could give me no time frame for when the glasses would be in, I asked for a refund.  He replied that I had signed a contract that stated no refunds.

I think that contract is void since I didn't receive the merchandise.

I contacted their headquarters through e-mail twice, but have had absolutely no response.  Unfortunately I read the BBB reports and the consumer reports and reviews after I paid my money.  Apparently this is what they do - buy one, get one means they only make one of the two pairs, the cheaper of the two pairs.  What I got is not worth near what I paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2012 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stanton-Optical/Miamisburg-Ohio-/Stanton-Optical-Does-Not-Deliver-As-Promised-Miamisburg-Ohio-847244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stanton Optical