• Report: #1020140

7990 Springboro Pike Miamisburg, Ohio United States of America

Stanton Optical Bad Service Miamisburg, Ohio

Stanton Optical Review
Ive had my last experience with Stanton Optical
On 1/2/13 I placed an order for 2 pair of glasses (Dayton Mall location Miamisburg, Ohio). I was promised I would have my new glasses in about 2 weeks. I felt this was a little long but went ahead with the order anyhow.
Two weeks came and went. No word from the store. I called them and was told it would probably be another week. The third week came and went, no word from the store. I called again and was told it would be another week. I told them I was losing patience with them. After four weeks, one pair came in and I picked them up. No word on the 2nd pair.
This weekly routine went on for another 3 weeks. I finally had had enough. After 7 weeks, I requested my money back. They refunded of the money I paid since I had picked up 1 pair. I figured that was fair enough and we parted ways, forever! No apologies, nothing from the store manager.
Deal with these people at your own peril.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stanton-Optical/Miamisburg-Ohio-45342/Stanton-Optical-Bad-Service-Miamisburg-Ohio-1020140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stanton Optical