Complaint Review: Stanton Optical

• Reported By: Kimmie — Amherst New York United States of America
Stanton Optical
2965 Sheridan Dr, Tonawanda NY 14150 Internet United States of America

Stanton Optical Robert- General Manager Horrible Business Internet, Internet

I purchased 2 pairs of glasses 1 month ago and still no glasses. When I purchased these glasses they said they will call when both pairs are in. I recieved a call 2 weeks after I purchased them, when I went to pick them up, only 1 pair was done and not even done completely, I have really bad vision and I need my lenses thinned out, I paid for the most expensive package to have them thinned out, they werent, also the other pair had a crack in the lense. They said they will fix them and call when done.

I never recieved a call so I continuosly called, speaking with associates & general managers, still no answers and no return calls. I finally went down to the store and requested a refund because I did not recieve my glasses and im tired of the run around, I handed my reciept to the general manager and requested to have my money back, he stated they do not give refunds even tho I didnt have my glasses yet, and THREW the paper back at me.

This place is very unprofessional, they lie to you, they dont return your phone calls, and never have an answer for you. You will be wasting your time and money going here and purchasing anything.

Please just stay away, you will be much better off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2012 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stanton-Optical/internet/Stanton-Optical-Robert-General-Manager-Horrible-Business-Internet-Internet-880380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stanton Optical