lumber

• Submitted: Tue, November 23, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 23, 2004

• Reported By:ridgecrest California
Staples
923 S. China Lake Blvd. Ridgecrest, California U.S.A.

Staples Rebate Offer ripoff Ridgecrest California

Rebate Offer 04-85644

On november 12, 2004 I purchased a sony 128 jump drive..for 35 dollars..they assured me i would get 15.00 rebate..and gave me a form and told me to just go home and file it via the internet, which i did. Well today (12 days later) i check the status online of my rebate and it says "invalid". So i call staples and they told me "too bad sir we dont have nothing to do with it" then they hung up on me.

I WILL NEVER EVER EVER do business with staples again and i stronly suggest you do the same. Any money hungry business that has to lie about 15 dollar rebates to customers to get your business does not deserve to be in business.

Kevin
ridgecrest, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2004 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Staples/Ridgecrest-California-93555/Staples-Rebate-Offer-ripoff-Ridgecrest-California-119571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Staples