Complaint Review: Staples

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Jodi — Townsned Delaware U.S.A.
Staples
500 Staples Dr framingham, Massachusetts United States of America

Staples Do not order online from staples, they will only send part of your order and charge you for all of it framingham, Massachusetts

I purchased 4 boxes of Lindt Chocolates from staples.com.  I was only sent 1 box.  The records clearly show that only 1 box was sent, and that staples is stating that they sent all 4 boxes in that shipment.  I contacted customer serivce via email.  Their response was that all 4 boxes are in the box I received.  So I called to try to explain, I only received 1 box out of 4.  Still no resolution.

When I pull up the UPS tracking log, it clearly shows the weight of the box is 3.7 lbs.  Just 1 box of 12 of these 3.5 ounce bars is 2 lbs 10 ounces.  So the box should have weighed a minimum of 10 lbs 8 ounces.

How nice for staples.  They made over $80 of profit by sending me nothing in return for that money.  No wonder the ceo makes millions every year while staples sales plummets.  You can bet I will never buy from them again.  I will be looking into this obvious fraud, and see if there is anyone willing to go after staples for the bad faith business dealings.

I am sure I am not the first, only, or last customer to be defrauded like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Staples/framingham-Massachusetts-01702/Staples-Do-not-order-online-from-staples-they-will-only-send-part-of-your-order-and-char-1026787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Staples