Complaint Review: Star Capital Disbursement Agency

Tronto, Ontario Canada
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Cult

Star Capital Disbursement Agency tried ti rip me off . They sent me a letter telling me i had won a lottery for 145.000.00 us dollars. To expedite the process they had enclosed a ck. for the amount of $2,495.00 usd. I was to take the ck. an deposite it in my account.I was to pay them $2,005.00 for taxes via money gram. Tronto, Ontario Canada

I recived this letter wit no return address an when i opened it, it informed me that i had won a lottery from canada. Well i have played a lottery in canada.It went on to say that a ticket withn serial no scd 00011065528 attached to my name an drew the luckey winning no.

Quote We have made many attemps to contact you regarding the winnings. I was entiled to the sum amount of $145.ooo.oo of $870.000.00 that was shared among declared winners.We were all selected through a radman computer ballot system drown from over 500.000 names is what they said.

My claim no. was SCD/DR-0085 an in accordance with their police my money way forwarded to there clearing/disbursement institution. They had enclosed a check for $2,495.00. I was suppose to deposite the check in my account an send them $2,00.05 for taxes. They have a security thing on the check so you cant cash it, you can only deposite it.

Claims/disbursement Mrs. Debbie Richardson 1-289-892-6800

Joseph
Patterson, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2009 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Star-Capital-Disbursement-Agency/Tronto-Ontario/Star-Capital-Disbursement-Agency-tried-ti-rip-me-off-They-sent-me-a-letter-telling-me-i-434221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Star Capital Disbursement Agency