Complaint Review: Star Capital Financial Inc, International Claim Department, NORTH AMERICAN CLAIMS AFFILATE

• Submitted: Wed, April 22, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 22, 2009

• Reported By:SAN DIEGO California
1900 KING ST, CHATHAM, Ontario Canada

Star Capital Financial Inc, International Claim Department, NORTH AMERICAN CLAIMS AFFILATE I RECEIVED A LETTER STATING I HAD WON THE "NORTH AMERICAN SHOPPERS SWEEPSTAKES HELD ON JAN 5,2009 IT STATED THAT I HAD WON $250,000.00 US DOLLARS AND SENT ME A CHECK FOR $4,975.00 PAYABLE FROM THE U S BANK LOCATED IN HAVRE, MONTANA 59501 ACCT #092904554. ON THE CHECK IT HAD THE ADDRESS 10TH AVE GREAT FALLS, MONTANA 59405 I WAS TOLD TO CALL MR. ANDERSON AND PAY $2,995.00 IN TAXES CHATHAM ONTARIO

I RECEIVED A LETTER STATING I HAD WON THE "NORTH AMERICAN SHOPPERS SWEEPSTAKES HELD ON JAN 5,2009 IT STATED THAT I HAD WON $250,000.00 US DOLLARS AND SENT ME A CHECK FOR $4,975.00 PAYABLE FROM THE U S BANK LOCATED IN HAVRE, MONTANA 59501 ACCT #092904554. ON THE CHECK IT HAD ANOTHER ADDRESS FOR STAR CAPITAL FINANCIAL INC, 2828 10TH AVE GREAT FALLS, MONTANA 59405-3241. I WAS TOLD TO CALL MR. GEORGE ANDERSON (CLAIM AGENT) AT 1-416-880-4895 BEFORE USING THE CHECK. IT STATED THAT OUT OF THE $4,975.00 CHECK, I WAS TO SEND $2,995.00 TO BE PAID EITHER BY MONEYGRAM OR WESTERN UNION DIRECTLY TO THE TAX AGENT. THE LETTER WAS SIGNED YOURS TRULY BRENDA HICKS (PROMOTION MANAGER).

WITH ALL THE INFORMATION I HAVE PROVIDED, YOU WOULD THINK THAT THESE PEOPLE COULD BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW. I HOPE THAT I AM CONTACTED BY A LAWYER THAT IS FILING A CASE ACTION LAW SUIT AGAINST THESE F**KING SCUM OF THE EARTH PEOPLE. I KNEW RIGHT AWAY IT WAS A RIP-OFF AND WENT ON-LINE AND GOOGLED THEM, AND HERE I AM WRITING ABOUT IT.

PISSED-OFF
SAN DIEGO, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2009 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Star-Capital-Financial-Inc-International-Claim-Department-NORTH-AMERICAN-CLAIMS-AFFILATE/CHATHAM-Ontario/Star-Capital-Financial-Inc-International-Claim-Department-NORTH-AMERICAN-CLAIMS-AFFILATE-445953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Star Capital Financial Inc, International Claim Department, NORTH AMERICAN CLAIMS AFFILATE