Complaint Review: Star Car International

• Reported By: Mark — St. Louis Missouri United States of America
Star Car International
835 NE 42nd Street Pompano Beach, Florida United States of America

Star Car International Criminal Actions - Money Thiefs Pompano Beach, Florida

*Consumer Comment: and the rebutt is in the mail

*Consumer Comment: Great idea

9/6/2012: Emails exchanged agreeing on final price of car. 9/7/2012: Star Car Int. emails me sales documents. 9/10/2012: I scan and send signed documents for purchase of car. 9/13/2012: $4,650.00 was wired to account given by Star Car Inc. 9/14/2012: I call and talk to Roza Orgamenjvic to confirm when car would be shipped to me and she informs me car was sold to someone else. I ask how since she had signed documents from me on 9/10/2012. Her response is that regardless of signed contract they can sell car to anyone until they have money in hand. I responded I didn't see how they could when they have a signed contract. I then asked for a refund of my money. She said she would have to wait to see if the money was in account. 9/15/2012: I send email asking for refund. Roza responds that a check will be sent to me on Monday, 9/24/2012. 9/25/2012: I call to check to see if check had been sent. Check had not been sent. Roza hangs up phone on me and when I call back she does not answer. 9/26/2012: I send email to Star Car International gmail account and through ebay email system to ask for my $4650.00 back. 10/27/2012: Complaints filed with Federal Agencies and Ebay (Where car was orginally listed.) 10/2/2012: Star Car International deletes their ebay account and trys to disappear. Star Car will not answer emails or phone calls now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Star-Car-International/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33064/Star-Car-International-Criminal-Actions-Money-Thiefs-Pompano-Beach-Florida-949917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Star Car International

and the rebutt is in the mail

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

great advice toast, this is sure to solve the problem

Great idea

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

You agreed to purchase a car that you have never seen and sent money to someone you have never met. Smart move. It's ok that you are unable to contact them because the check is in the mail.