Complaint Review: Star Cars International

• Updated: Thu, June 19, 2014

• Reported By: Michele — Bronx New York
Star Cars International
835 NE 42nd St, #M Pompano Beach, Florida USA

Star Cars International Justin Spectre Star Cars Intl shipped our SUV but charged add'l shipping and didn't send the bill of sale Pompano Beach and Delray Beach Florida

Justin Spectre of Star Cars Intl sold me and my husband a lovely SUV early May. He said he'd pay for the additional cost to ship it after we paid $400 because he's sis it was too tall for regular transporter. SUV arrived and we owed $1,000, COD!! My husband paid it and I have not been able to reach Jusrtin since. I went to DMV in New York yesterday and I found out I cannot register the vehicle because we don't have the Bill of Sale. I asked Juston to please cooperate with me on this Bill of Sale. It's bad enough he screwed me and my husband after pretending to be so nice.

I just want the Bill of Sale at this point so we can register and drive it. Getting back our $1,000 would be a bonus at this poiint.

Michele Doherty

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2014 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Star-Cars-International-/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33064/Star-Cars-International-Justin-Spectre-Star-Cars-Intl-shipped-our-SUV-but-charged-addl-1155970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Star Cars International