Complaint Review: Star Clothing Company

• Updated: Sun, June 15, 2014

• Reported By: Victoria — Port St. Lucie Florida
Star Clothing Company
Internet USA

Star Clothing Company Tim TointonJillian DavidsonTang Hai Dan Merchandise never received, credit card charges made, unresponsive to e-mails both private and through Pay Pal Internet

*Consumer Comment: Star Clothing and PayPal

On May 6, 2014,  I ordered Merrell sandals through Star Clothing Store, the site looked normal to me, and McAfee safe site indicator remained green so I proceeded to order.  There was a Pay Pal button and I used it to place my order.

I waited all of May and I never received my order, I retrieved my receipt and my heart sank when I noticed so  many individuals listed as owners and various e-mail addresses. I went straight to pay pal and they said I had to try and resolve things with the seller first so I sent e-mails and never received acknowledgement or a reply.  I went back to pay pal and escalated my complaint.  Then I received the bill and it was charged to my account, when I contacted the bank they said I must first contact the seller, which I again did.

It is now June 15th and nothing has been resolved, no merchandise, no response to inquiries and who knows how pay pal may or may not resolve this.

I fear this is a fraudulant website, scamming people out of money and never delivering the goods.  I don't know what else to do now, I will wait for pay pal's response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2014 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Star-Clothing-Company/internet/Star-Clothing-Company-Tim-TointonJillian-DavidsonTang-Hai-Dan-Merchandise-never-received-1154983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Star Clothing Company

Star Clothing and PayPal

AUTHOR: sdhank - ()

I almost ordered some New Balance shoes from Star Clothing to be paid through PayPal. But I read the negative comments on here and got really mad. Since I have used PayPal for years I asked them why they let Star do business with them. At first I was ignored with automatic responses. But after 4 tries I actually got a supervisor to respond with an apology. Today I got an actual phone call (!!) from a person in PayPal "Executive Escalations" again apologizing and stating they were investigating. I also got a follow-up e-mail with the same info and a promise to keep me informed.

My suggestion to you who have been victimized through PayPal is to file a complaint with them. Keep trying if you are "ignored" at first. If Star Clothing can be "de-legitimized" it might just save others from being scammed.