Complaint Review: Star Clothing Store

• Updated: Thu, December 26, 2013

• Reported By: Julie — Houston Texas
Star Clothing Store
Internet USA

Star Clothing Store Tim Tointon, robertposada@vip.163.com, www.ellesoppings.com Company is a fraud. Placed order, never recieved it. Google research shows many complaints of the same. Internet

Early December 2013, I was looking online for a particular type of shoe for nursing school and of course was shopping around for the best price. I came across Star Clothing Store site and found the shoes at a great price comparitively. I placed an order, thought it a little strange that the purchase had to be done through PayPal, but went ahead with the purchase. I received a confirmation email, so I felt everything was okay. However, my order was never recieved and I did not get a response when I inquired to the email address from which the confirmation email came: robertposada@vip.163.com. After this, I decided to do a little reserach (which is what I should have done before placing my order) with the little bit of information I had from the confirmation email. I ran across another complaint on Ripoff Report with the exact details of my complaint. Further research shows that this has happened to many people recently. I will be filing a report with PayPal that this company is a scam and seeing if I can get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2013 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Star-Clothing-Store/internet/Star-Clothing-Store-Tim-Tointon-robertposadavip163com-wwwellesoppingscom-Company-i-1110590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Star Clothing Store