Complaint Review: Star Clothing

• Reported By: New Mexico
Star Clothing
Internet USA

Star Clothing Tim Tointon Deals too good to be true Internet

I thought I'd found a great price on a pair of hard-to-find boots. The website looks legit and has all the right elements and the shopping cart worked well. I was a little bit suspicious of the 'free shipping anywhere' but their explanation (they have warehouses in several places) seemed legit.  Also, you can pay with PayPal, which is very well trusted, so I sent my money via PayPal and got a good looking receipt and confirmation of my account. I can log in to my account and see that my order is "Processing", but that's it. No boots and no return emails when I try to contact them.

This is a well exectuted scam. They say it might take more than 20 days to receive the items but you never actually get them.

This company needs to be taken off the internet and PayPal needs to terminate their account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Star-Clothing/internet/Star-Clothing-Tim-Tointon-Deals-too-good-to-be-true-Internet-1172524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Star Clothing