Complaint Review: Star Clothing

• Submitted: Thu, March 21, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: bjanemcg — Frederick Maryland
Star Clothing

Star Clothing amshoesyou.com Somthing is amiss with this company- Internethttp://www.amshoesyou.com/, Internet

I purchased a pair of sandals thru this website because the price was approx. $100. less than elsewhere. I paid thru PayPal.  Then I thought, if something seems too good to be true, it probably is.  I went on a search and couldn't find a thing about this "company" other than another RipOff report.  So I immediately canceled my Pay Pay transaction.   I sent an email to the JohnmichaelIko@gmail.com, the only contact info on the website- no answer.  I really don't think this is a legit company.    The site says products come from Singapore so may take 20 days- but I think they are using that to buy time so they are not reported.

I would avoid this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Star-Clothing/internet/Star-Clothing-amshoesyoucom-Somthing-is-amiss-with-this-company-Internethttpwwwamsho-1036724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Star Clothing