• Report: #181914

• Submitted: Sat, March 18, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, March 18, 2006

• Reported By:Port Huron Michigan
Star Communication
6433 Topanga Canyon Road P.O. 402 Canoga Park, California U.S.A.

Star Communication unapproved withdrawls from bank account, ripoff, faulty information, Canoga Park California

On 12-17-05 Star Communication contacted me under the pretence of a supposed prize that I had won. Asked for my bank account information for shipping and handling cost.

On 1-17-06 Star Communication made two unauthorized withdrawls from my account, some days before they had also removed the cost S&H twice from my account.

On 1-18-06 I spoke to customer service at 1-800-697-2390 who informed me that money had been drawn from my account on behalf of memberships to companys I have never heard of, nor signed up for.

I was promised a full refund and given cancellation numbers for the transactions along with an address to send this information to for the request of my money returned to my account.

It has been over six weeks since I sent the letter and I have heard nothing from this company. As a matter of fact I have never recieved anytyhing from this company either, not even the prize they had hooked me in with in the first place.

I have had to change bank accounts and I have suffered undue hard ships because of Star Comunnication. I want my money back along with some sort of hope that companys like this can not continue to ripoff trusting americans like myself.

Port Huron, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2006 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Star-Communication/Canoga-Park-California-48060/Star-Communication-unapproved-withdrawls-from-bank-account-ripoff-faulty-information-Ca-181914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Star Communication